This image is a close-up of the skull of the Tyrannosaurus rex skeleton known as the Wankel T. rex which was installed in front of the Museum of the Rockies at Montana State University in Bozeman in 2001. It is coming to the Smithsonian’s National Museum of Natural History and will be on display in 2019. To read more click here.
You might also like:
- T. rex to rule Dinosaur Hall in Washington, D.C.
- Scientists discover new species of dinosaur bridging a gap in the dinosaur family tree
- $35-million donation will build new dinosaur hall at National Museum of Natural History
- Tyrannosaurus rex more hyena than lion
- Artist’s recreation of 7- to 6-million-year-old early human unveiled in Hall of Human Origins