The Smithsonian Libraries offer a vast amount of resources to the general public. This video gives you a peek into the amazing world of discovery and preservation offered by the Library. It also contains links to learn more.
You might also like:
- Free, online course in physics offered by the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics
- Exhibition: “Whales: From Bone to Book”
- New Acquisition: With 1844 first edition, Smithsonian Libraries completes its collection of Charles Darwin’s three-volume geology series
- The amazing story of adaptation and survival in our species, Homo sapiens.
- New interactive World Wide Telescope tour chronicles career of Harvard-Smithsonian astronomer John Huchra