- Japanese acrobats ca. 1927, footage from the Smithsonian’s Human Studies Film Archive
- Pam Wintle, senior film archivist, describes the moving image collection of the Human Studies Film Archives
- Meet Smithsonian archaeologist Stephen Loring and learn how he came work at the Smithsonian’s Arctic Studies Center
- Smithsonian geologist Liz Cottrell discusses the March 11, 2011 Japan earthquake and its mechanics
- Members of the Human Origins Program team at the Smithsonian’s National Museum of Natural History describe why they love their job.