- John Marshall Ju/’hoan Bushman Film and Video Collection added to UNESCO register
- Artist’s recreation of 7- to 6-million-year-old early human unveiled in Hall of Human Origins
- Meet Smithsonian archaeologist Stephen Loring and learn how he came work at the Smithsonian’s Arctic Studies Center
- Meet Our Scientist–Briana Pobiner, human origins researcher at the National Museum of Natural History
- Members of the Human Origins Program team at the Smithsonian’s National Museum of Natural History describe why they love their job.