- Pam Wintle, senior film archivist, describes the moving image collection of the Human Studies Film Archives
- Meet Smithsonian archaeologist Stephen Loring and learn how he came work at the Smithsonian’s Arctic Studies Center
- Members of the Human Origins Program team at the Smithsonian’s National Museum of Natural History describe why they love their job.
- Artist John Gurche discusses sculptures he created for the Smithsonian’s new David H. Koch Hall of Human Origins
- Artist’s recreation of 7- to 6-million-year-old early human unveiled in Hall of Human Origins