You might also like:
- Work of 19th-century oologists enables researcher to track climate change with duck eggs
- Coral biologist Mary Hagedorn speaks about her research to conserve our ocean’s corals
- Kari Bruwelheide, forensic anthropologist at the Smithsonian’s National Museum of Natural History, discusses the power of bones.
- President Barack Obama recognizes outstanding scientists at the Smithsonian
- Meet Our Scientist–Helen James dives into dormant Hawaiian volcanoes to find bird fossils