- Meet our scientist Meg Crofoot, primate researcher in Panama. Meg studies intergroup competition in white‐faced capuchin monkeys
- Smithsonian paleoecologist Conrad Labandeira talks about how he became a scientist and why he loves his work
- Learn about the ash that comes from volcanoes with Dr. Liz Cottrell, a geologist from the National Museum of Natural History
- Meet Our Scientist–Briana Pobiner, human origins researcher at the National Museum of Natural History
- Meet Our Scientist: Matthew Carrano, curator of dinosauria at the Smithsonian’s National Museum of Natural History in Washington, D.C.