You might also like:
- On the Chesapeake Bay, Smithsonian plant physiologist Bert Drake has been studying one wetland’s response to climate change for more than two decades.
- Smithsonian to host online Climate Change conference Sept. 29-Oct. 1
- Climate change may drastically alter Chesapeake Bay, scientists say
- Many years of research are celebrated in the December 2010 birth of two cheetah cubs at the Smithsonian Conservation Biology Institute
- Research collection of pollen grains given to Smithsonian Tropical Research Institute